Order from Reliable Penguin for FREE INSTALLATION
& 30-days FREE SUPPORT on the following clouds:
Comprehensive Server Management
No other server control panel offers a complete range of capabilities including:
The new Security Core in Plesk 12 provides server-to-site protection from the most common website attacks as well as defends against malicious users.
Easily manage and secure all of your WordPress installations from a powerful, mobile-friendly dashboard on your server.
Why Reliable Penguin?
A $149 value!
- Guidance on selecting and ordering cloud server.
- Install operating system updates and prerequisites packages.
- Install Odin Plesk 12, any add-ons and license key.
- Configure global settings and create initial subscription.
Unlimited support incidents on Plesk 12 for 30-days after install by phone, email or live chat.
Ongoing support after 30-days for low fee of just $25/month. No term contract so you can cancel at any time.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with Plesk 12 or Reliable Penguin’s service in the first 30 days then you’ll receive a full refund.
All work by Reliable Penguin is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
When it comes down to it experience counts!
- Reliable Penguin has setup hundreds of cloud servers with Plesk.
- Reliable Penguin operates it’s own shared hosting service built on Plesk with over 1000 websites.
- Reliable Penguin provides support to numerous small and medium hosting providers with 10s of thousands of websites.
Over the last 10 years we’ve built a base of experience that is invaluable to our customers.
Odin Silver Partner
As a Silver Partner, Reliable Penguin is trained and certified to install and support Plesk 12.
Add-ons & Extensions
Try The Demo!
This hands-on demo of Plesk 12 Web Pro Edition is in Power User Mode, where you can manage your server and all of your websites, including WordPress.
After you log in, try this…
Click “WordPress” in the right column, then click the “Install” link. From the applications menu, click “Install” again and WordPress will be automatically downloaded and deployed in less than five seconds.
Click the “Check Security” link to run a full security scan on the freshly installed WordPress site. The most common recommended security settings are already applied. Advanced security settings are available.
The following Linux distributions are supported:
- CentOS 7.x
- CentOS 6.x
- CloudLinux 6.x
- CloudLinux 5.x
- Debian 7.0
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.x
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 6.x
- Ubuntu 14.04 Server LTS
- Ubuntu 12.04 Server LTS
Bold indicates recommended versions.
Minimum hardware requirements are:
- 512M RAM
- 10GB Storage